Hire an Off-Road Camper Trailer or hire before you buy!
We are the manufacturers in Western Australia of our Eureka and Cavalier Off-Road Campers. Our campers are heavy-duty, dust-proof, easy to tow and quick to set up whilst on the go.
If your trip is longer than 4000kms then the UNLIMITED Mileage, one-off additional COST is $250.
Peak Period Hire Rates:
- Minimum 1-2 week hire for campers in school holidays April, July, October
- Minimum 5 day camper hire around Christmas
- Minimum 1-2 week Hire for Eureka Offroad Campers in June/July
Please ring the shop on 08 9240 8880 if wanting to hire for less days in these peak periods.
Business Hours – Mon: 9am-5pm Tues: 9am-2pm Wed: Closed Thur: 9am-2pm Fri: 9am-5pm Sat: 9am-12.Noon Sun: Closed
Camper Trailers WA Pty Ltd
Not used to online booking?
Or are you confused about the booking process, please do not hesitate to call the shop +61 8 9240 8880 during business hours, we can help you book your dream camper trailer right on the phone!
Pick up / Drop off Location
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the towing capacity of my car and compatible campers?
Can I do the pre hand over check with you a day before departure?
Yes, you can. In fact it will make your departure more enjoyable if you know everything is good to go and you will have no delays. Please ring the shop +61 (08) 9240 8880 to make arrangements. (Camper will need to be picked up at the day you have booked it in and not before).
Are the campers fully insured or is this an additional cost?
This camper is fully insured to go off-road (some destinations are strictly excluded). Please read the Conditions of Hire document to learn more.
What are the conditions of hiring a camper trailer?
Please read the Conditions of Hire document.
I still have questions, who can help me?
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us before you book!
To Avoid Delays on Day of Departure you must:
- Make sure your Tow Vehicle is compatible and has the appropriate Tow ratings to Tow our Campers (see pdf).
- Check the rear light plug on your Tow vehicle is fully operational as this could delay you by a whole day!
- Your vehicle Tow Hitch has been turned around to give you the highest possible setting above the ground, with a 50mm Tow ball.
- Make sure your tow ball can be removed easily and is NOT RUSTED/Damaged?
- We must demonstrate/handover to the person who has made the Booking and is the driver. Please allow up to 1 ½ hours.
- Full payment has been made 30 days prior.
- Security Bond is paid (the Security Bond is charged in the shop at the day of the departure)
- Check that you have preselected ALL the options needed to make your holiday memorable.
- Know where your fridge is going to be Stored eg. Car vs Camper
- Allow enough time to pack your camper before your departure. We can not change the pickup date.
- We can do a pre handover before you pick up your camper. Please contact the shop to make an appointment.
Hire A 4WD + Offroad Camper Trailer in Perth
Let David help you find the best 4WD to tow your hire camper into your outback adventure.
Our campers are built by us in Western Australia to handle the rough, dusty, unsealed roads so that you can explore the Great Australian Outback.
Our Off-Road Campers are reliable, strong and come with many features including a comfortable queen-size bed, 12v Battery, sockets and lights, slide out kitchen, etc. Options include Kid’s Bedroom, extra mattresses, fridge and solar panels and more.
If you are looking for guided tours, join Camper Trailers WA on one of our Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours, exploring WA today. Click here to view more: www.redtracktours.com.au.