If you want to hire a camper trailer and go off-road with reliability and comfort, Camper Trailers WA has just the camper for you. The campers at Camper Trailers WA are heavy-duty, dust-proof, easy to tow and quick to setup whilst on the go. And if you’re looking to buy, hiring a camper is a great to decide which camper trailer best suits you!
- From $85/day
- Proudly made by us in WA
- Flip over, hard floor off-road camper trailer
- Ideal for 4WD owners on the go and families looking to relax in the great outdoors
- Independent coil spring suspension
- Queen size bed
- 110L water tank, 12v + 240v power, 12v sink pump
- OPTIONAL -Delivery to your door and up to one hour demonstration, North of River $150. South of River $200
- From $55/day
- Proudly manufactured by us in WA
- Large soft floor ideal for families or couples wanting to tow with the family car
- Annex, kitchen, cooker, gas cylinder, chairs and table included
- Over a cubic meter of storage space under the bed
- Options to include 12v batteries, solar panels and more
- OPTIONAL – Delivery to your door and up to one hour Demonstration, North of the River, $150. South of River $200
4WD + Camper Trailer Hire Package
Travel Off-road in the safety and comfort of a Toyota Prado or 200 series Toyota Landcruiser. The 200 series Toyota Landcruiser will allow you to easily tow one of our Eureka or Cavalier Off-Road Camper Trailers.
Our Campers are built by us in Western Australia to handle the rough, dusty, unsealed roads so that you can explore the Great Australian Outback. Our Off-Road Campers are reliable, strong and come with many features including a comfortable queen-size bed, 12v Battery, sockets and lights, slide out kitchen, etc. Options include Kid’s Bedroom, extra mattresses, fridge and solar panels and more. If you are looking for guided tours, join Camper Trailers WA on one of our Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours, exploring WA today. Click here to view more: www.redtracktours.com.au.
Jayco Eagle Family Camper Trailer Hire (On-road)
This camper has everything you need. It includes stove top, 3 way fridge/freezer, awning, 1 full-sized queen-sized bed, 1 full-sized double bed, club lounge, dinette which converts into a bed and plenty of storage, lighter to tow than a caravan, easy to set up and very spacious inside. Simply set up your base camp and then head off to explore the best of the West Australian outback. Hire one of our 4WD’s to tow this great Camper. Or join Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours on one of our many exciting Tours around WA. Click here www.redtracktours.com.au