Terms & Conditions of the Hire Agreement
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- This Hire Agreement in the State of Western Australia is between both Parties that is Camper Trailers WA Pty Ltd (Abbreviated to CTWA) and the person who signs this Hire Agreement as the Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees the Security Bond required can at the discretion of CTWA be altered prior to departure, as part of our risk assessment when travelling to remote wilderness areas like Mitchell Falls, Bungle Bungles, etc.
- The Camper Trailer is NOT to be taken on the Canning Stock Route or to Cape York Peninsula
- Security Bond will be returned by cheque in the post within 7 working days of the return date.
- The Hirer agrees to return the camper in the same condition it left otherwise a minimum cleaning fee of AU$150 will apply. Thereafter it is $75/hour for extra time needed to clean the camper.
- By signing this contract the Hirer understands how to use the Camper/Equipment correctly on the day of departure, from instructions given verbally and/or from the Instruction Manual provided.
- The Hirer agrees to not sublet or loan the Camper to a third party.
- The hirer agrees to pay for broken zips (on windows, doors, and covers), dents or breakages on the trailer, tears, marks, or burns in the canvas or floor, theft, loss, or damage to the camping equipment.
- The Hirer agrees the camping equipment is to be left in the camper as it is found.
- The Hirer agrees there are no refunds, and no future credit as a result of early return of the Camper.
- Changes to the Hire period are at the discretion of CTWA and cannot be altered without the written consent of CTWA.
- The Hirer agrees CTWA will not be liable to the Hirer for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by consequential delay (including without limitation as a result of fire, flood, blackout, industrial action, theft, sabotage, breakdown or accident) occurring or the Camper not being suitable for the hirer’s purposes.
- The Hirer agrees to the costs of returning the Camper to CTWA should the Camper break down or be damaged or need towing (regardless of cause).
- The Hirer agrees to indemnify Camper Trailers WA for injury to or death of any person and damage to any property and all claims, damages, losses and expenses howsoever arising from or incidental to the possession, use or operation of the Camper.
- The Hirer agrees this Hire Agreement can be terminated by CTWA at any time if, in its absolute discretion we find the Hirer to be a credit risk, the Hirer is in breach of the Hire Agreement or in any event on the provision of seven days notice in writing by Camper Trailers WA to the hirer.
- The Hirer agrees the Camper is not to exceed the speed of 100Kms/Hour on open roads and will drive appropriate to the conditions of the road or track at the time.
- The Hirer agrees the Security Bond will be withheld in the case of Damage to the Camper or Equipment (between the Hire Departure and Return Dates) to cover all costs incurred by CTWA to repair the Camper, without limitation except for wear and tear. Any money left over in the balance of the Security Bond after all costs paid will be returned to the Hirer.
CANCELLATION OF HIRE AGREEMENT
EUREKA / CUB / KIMBERLEY CAMPER
Minimum cancellation fees
30 - 60 days prior to departure
Less than 30 days prior to departure
PAYMENT OF BALANCE DUE
30 days prior to departure
- The Hirer agrees they are responsible for tyres, wheel bearings, brakes, water tank, chassis, axles, shock absorbers and suspension damage between the Hire Departure and Return dates.
In the event of an accident, breakdown, damage, or theft of the Camper or equipment, the Hirer agrees to notify CTWA within 24 hours.
- The Hirer agrees not to alter, add to, repair, or deface any parts of the camper or equipment.
- The Hirer agrees speeding and parking fines or other infringements are at their expense.
- The Hirer agrees to ensure that the driver is not under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- The Hirer agrees to be responsible for knowing whether their Tow Vehicle has the lawful, correct, Towing and Down Ball Ratings to tow our Eureka and Fortescue campers safely.
- The Hirer agrees is to ensure the safety of other people in the proximity to the camper when erecting.