Eureka Series 2 – Hard Floor Off-Road Camper Trailer
Manufactured in Western Australia by Dave. We can custom build for smaller 4WDs
The Eureka Series 2 is an easily customisable and compact off-road camper trailer designed to withstand the toughest outback conditions. Australian made, quality built and eight years of proven reliability in our hire fleet, the Series 2 is the ideal camper for families, friends and your next outback adventure.
- Proudly made in W.A.
- An affordable flip over hard floor off-road camper trailer
- Made lighter for smaller 4WD vehicles
- Independent coil spring suspension
- Huge, stylish Gullwing alloy front box
- Slide out stainless steel kitchen and 2 burner stove
- Full off-road capability with dust sealing
- 2 year warranty on the chassis and bodywork. 5 years on the Canvas (Australian made Wax Converters Textile)
Main Features & Specifications
- Galvanised RHS 150x50x3, chassis 75x50x2.5
- Powder coated 1.2mm zinc anneal sheet metal bodywork
- 1.5 tonne rated axles with hydraulic disc brakes
- Independent coil spring ‘Gaffa’ suspension with shock absorbers
- Stylish, dust sealed Gullwing Box fitted to drawbar. Can take 60L Engel
fridge/freezer, generator, extra jerries, etc
- Car door quality seals for effective dust sealing
- Stone guard
- Treg off-road hitch
- 3x new 15″ wheels and tyres, spare under chassis
- Canvas is Australian made Wax Converters Textiles
- 12oz proofed walls, 15oz proofed roof
- 110L water tank
- Integrated pole carrier
- 2x 4kg gas cylinders, 2x jerry can holders
- Stainless steel sliding kitchen with cooktop, sink, electric water pump, and table
- 120mm thick queen size mattress
- Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
- 12v 105 amp/hr AGM Battery
- 20 amp battery charger
- Roof LED strip light
- 50amp anderson plug
- 2x LED stalk reading lights mounted to bed base
- 3x 240v outlets, 2x internal, 1x external
- 2x 12v outlets, 1x internally, 1x externally
Eureka Camper Trailer Options
OPTIONAL: Redarc BCDC 1225D 12 volt charger to boost the input up to 25 amps into camper battery from the Tow Vehicle. A quick, easy way to keep your camper battery fully charged!
STANDARD on the series 1 Eureka Camper. A very effective, easy way to operate the Hot Water Shower. Optional on the Eureka series 2 Camper.
The NEW 3x Burner Smev cooktop is now standard on both the series 1 and 2 Eureka offroad Campers as of 5/6/2021
Even though the Alko Hydraulic Overide Brake Hitch is Standard with bot models of our Eureka campers we can provide alternatives like this Mchitch Uniglide.
Additional Drop Down Alm. Bench on fridge slide now Standard on the Series 1 Eureka Camper as of 5/6/2021.
Additional gas stutts fitted to both pantry lids on the Series 1 Eureka camper. Now Standard on the Series 1 Eureka Camper as of 5/6/2021.
STANDARD. The main roof/floor Gas strutt now protected from stone damage when offroad!
UPGRADE the camper wheels to match your Tow Vehicle. Price on Application!
OPTIONAL:- Amplimesh can be added to the Eureka camper Roof or front storage box to give you more options when carrying your equipment, firewood, canoes, boxes, etc.
Heavy duty canvas Rack Sack with zip/velcro flaps to stop rain penetration. $490
Ensuite 1m long. Purchase $1150 or hire for $100/week.
Kids bedroom 1.9m long ($1450 or hire for $120/week)
Fit up to 4 in the kid’s bedroom with space for 2 single/bunks
Inside the kid’s bedroom. Sewn in vinyl floor and easy to erect.
Hire 40L Engel Fridge/Freezer. ($80/week)
Step in to bed
Full-canvas Annex. Purchase price $2750 or hire for $120/week
Large 2.4m Awning. Price $1390 or hire POA.
12V Electric Winch. $1290. (Not for hire)
Gas Strutted Boat Loader $2390 (not fitted). Hire for $250/week. Swingaway Outboard motor carrier $1790
Gas Strutted Boat Loader $2390 (not fitted). Hire for $250/week
Gas Strutted Boat Loader $2390 (not fitted). Hire for $250/week
Swingaway bike carrier $1790. Not available for Hire
Why would you choose an Eureka Camper Trailer over another brand
- Speak to the actual manufacturer David, especially if needing a custom build, eg. matching wheels.
- Being Manufactured in Western Australian means options, parts, repairs, and service are easily accessible from a small, family Business located in Balcatta.
- We only use Australian Made WCT Canvas that comes with a 5 year warranty.
- We only use Steel made to Australian Standards with the correct properties.
- The Coil Spring Suspension is the “Gaffa” Brand made in WA with a great track record. Two tonne rated axles are used.
- UNIQUE to the Market Place – This camper only weighs 1 Tonne empty which means it can have a “Pay Load” of an extra 1 tonne! Very important if you don’t want your 4 Cylinder, 3L Diesel, 4WD WORKING TOO HARD or wanting to load with the extra weight of a Dinghy and Outboard Motor Carrier. Most imported campers weigh in at 1.5 – 1.7 Tonne empty with very long drawbars. TOO MUCH weight on the rear of your 4WD! Our Drawbar, DOWNBALL weight is approx. 170kg. Which means a Toyota Kluger with a down ball rating of just 200 Kgs rating can tow this camper.
- This Camper has been specifically manufactured to HIRE OUT and handle the roughest conditions and yet be easy to erect with just one person.
- This camper is not sophisticated and doesn’t have all the “bells and whistles”, ideal for our HIRE FLEET!
- Our Campers have great resale value and yet are hard to find in the used market place. They are not a disposable product!
- This camper is DUST SEALED, unlike many others because we use heavy duty, purpose built, car Rubber “P” seals.
- Speak to the manufacturer in person to find out the Quality control process and parts we use to build this camper.
- NO need to remove your goods from storage areas to erect this camper.
- The Sun Awning is very quick to erect and brace back to the bodywork. This camper doesn’t need pegs to keep it up.
- Very little maintenance is needed with the Hydraulic Disc Brakes and are very reliable. Electric brakes are NO good for hiring out in Off-road conditions.
- If the axles are damaged they can easily be unbolted and replaced without the need for a very expensive suspension replacement.
- Huge clearance under the chassis from the road base.
- Can HIRE before you BUY
- Our Hire Off Road Camper Trailers are meticulously maintained with a full service record for peace of mind.
- Join David on one of his camping trips for approximately $100/car/day.
David is happy to make TIME with you to have a chat.
|Eureka Series 2 – Hard Floor Off-Road Camper Trailer||$39,990|
|GST, Licencing & Delivery included|