Hire an Off-Road Camper Trailer Today!
Our Camper Trailers are manufactured in Australia and are of the highest quality to go off-road with reliability and comfort. We are the manufacturers in Western Australia of the Eureka and Cavalier Off-Road Campers hence availability hire of these campers is far greater.
Our campers at Camper Trailers WA are heavy-duty, dust-proof, easy to tow and quick to setup whilst on the go.
If you’re looking to buy a camper trailer why don’t you hire one first!
- Heavy duty, off road
- Soft Floor, 9 ft Tent (heavy duty Australian made canvas) with sewn in vinal floor requires pegging
- Spare wheel
- Stone guard with mud flaps
- Leaf spring suspension
- Front Toolbox
- 8 ft Awning with all surrounding walls
- Can sleep 4 – 6 people
- 15 min set up time
- 50 – 85L Water tank
- 3x 20L Jerry Can holders (1x Jerry can supplied)
- Tail gate kitchen, with manual hand pump and basin
- 1x 4.5kg – 9kg Gas cylinders (Gas Cylinder Supplied)
- No space for Fridges
- No built-in battery, optional extra
- West Australian Made / Manufactured by us
Strictly Excluded Destinations
- Mitchel Plateau
- Cape York Pensinsula
- Canning Stock Route
Any vehicle with a minimum down ball rating of 100kg can tow this camper. If you are unsure about your down ball rating of your car, check this pdf.
UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING - Speak to our shop +61 8 9240 8880 first before you book!
Select the Dates for Pick Up and Drop Off
Not use to online booking?
Or are you confused about the booking process, please do not hesitate to call the shop +61 8 9240 8880 during business hours, we can help you book your dream camper trailer right on the phone!
Pick up / Drop off Location
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the towing capacity of my car and compatible campers?
Can I do the pre hand over check with you a day before departure?
Yes, you can. In fact it will make your departure more enjoyable if you know everything is good to go and you will have no delays. Please ring the shop +61 (08) 9240 8880 to make arrangements. (Camper will need to be picked up at the day you have booked it in and not before).
Are the campers fully insured or is this an additional cost?
This camper is fully insured to go off-road (some destinations are strictly excluded). Please read the Conditions of Hire document to learn more.
What are the conditions of hiring a camper trailer?
Please read the Conditions of Hire document.
I still have questions, who can help me?
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us before you book!
To Avoid Delays on Day of Departure you must:
- Make sure your Tow Vehicle is compatible and has the appropriate Tow ratings to Tow our Campers (see pdf).
- Check the rear light plug on your Tow vehicle is fully operational as this could delay you by a whole day!
- Your vehicle Tow Hitch has been turned around to give you the highest possible setting above the ground, with a 50mm Tow ball.
- Make sure your tow ball can be removed easily and is NOT RUSTED/Damaged?
- We must demonstrate/handover to the person who has made the Booking and is the driver. Please allow up to 1 ½ hours.
- Full payment has been made 30 days prior.
- Security Bond is paid (the Security Bond is charged in the shop at the day of the departure)
- Check that you have preselected ALL the options needed to make your holiday memorable.
- Know where your fridge is going to be Stored eg. Car vs Camper
- Allow enough time to pack your camper before your departure. We can not change the pickup date.
- We can do a pre handover before you pick up your camper. Please contact the shop to make an appointment.
Hire A 4WD + Offroad Camper Trailer in Perth
Let David help you find the best 4WD to tow your hire camper into your outback adventure.
Our campers are built by us in Western Australia to handle the rough, dusty, unsealed roads so that you can explore the Great Australian Outback.
Our Off-Road Campers are reliable, strong and come with many features including a comfortable queen-size bed, 12v Battery, sockets and lights, slide out kitchen, etc. Options include Kid’s Bedroom, extra mattresses, fridge and solar panels and more.
If you are looking for guided tours, join Camper Trailers WA on one of our Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours, exploring WA today. Click here to view more: www.redtracktours.com.au.
Read what others said ...
New and used available. Australian made canvas and trailers. Solid outfits
The Eureka is a great camper trailer, that can virtually go anywhere your 4WD can take it. Love ours and service and back-up is second to none…..many thanks David.
We recently hired a Eureka camper trailer from Camper Trailers WA for a family camping holiday. It was our first decent camping trip with a young family. As first time camper trailer users, the team at Camper Trailers WA we more than helpful with guidance, advice and tips to ensure a relatively smooth yet fun… Read more “Ben Armstrong”