Book your Camper Trailer
Hire an Off-Road Camper Trailer Today!
Our Camper Trailers are Manufactured by us in Western Australia to go off-road with reliability and comfort. Our campers at Camper Trailers WA are heavy-duty, dust-proof, easy to tow and quick to setup whilst on the go.
If you’re looking to buy, hiring a camper is a great way to decide which camper trailer best suits you. Speak to Dave who has 28 years experience in manufacturing and camping in WA.
Light Off-Road Cub Campers (NOT for non gazetted roads or remote camping)Off-Road Camper Trailer
- Rear fold, Hard Floor with heavy duty Australian made canvas
- Heavy duty, off road, Australian Made Trailer
- Mechanical disk brakes
- Leaf spring suspension
- Stone guard with mudflaps
- Spare tyre
- Front Toolbox
- Winch on the trailer for easy 5 Min set up time
- Can sleep 2
- Slide out kitchen with built in sink with electric pump and Two burner cooker (gas Plumbed in)
- Built-in stainless-steel pantry slide
- Roof Rack when closed
- Underbelly Water Tank
- 2x 4.5kg gas cylinder (Gas cylinders supplied)
- 2x 20L Jerry can holder (1x Jerry can supplied)
- Built in 105amp deep cycle AGM battery with internal strip light, 2x 12v internal sockets
- Front 50amp Anderson plug for charging from car or solar panel (solar panel optional)
- 240V charger
Strictly Excluded Destinations
- Mitchel Plateau
- Cape York Pensinsula
- Canning Stock Route
Any vehicle with a minimum down ball rating of 150kg can tow this camper. If you are unsure about your down ball rating of your car, check this pdf.
UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING - Speak to our shop +61 8 9240 8880 first before you book!